Thank you for signing up for instant access to some of our favourite, free resources. Included in your downloadable kit are:
- A 30 minute teleclass recording and activity sheet - you'll learn some great practical strategies for improving your life...15 minutes at a time! It'll also give you a sneak preview of our popular My 15 Minutes Program.
- A copy of 'Great Expectations - The clever ways that we excuse ourselves from a life we'd really love'.
- A copy of our My Mini Adventures activity sheet
We hope you find some inspiration in these resources - and we'd love to have you join us in the My 15 Minutes program [you can join us at any time] if that sounds like something you'd enjoy.
Emma and Audrey
Download Your eBook - Great Expectations
We were inspired to write this short eBook after the first Facebook post cropped up in our news feeds reporting a Christmas Tree sighting in the shops. In July. (Is that some kind of record?)
Contrary to what retailers would have us believe, the year isn't over yet. There's still quite some time left this year to make the changes we set out to make in that first flush of New Year excitement in January. We've been thinking about the various ways that we trip ourselves up and sabotage the goals we set for ourselves - and the excuses we make when we prioritise other things.
Download Your Teleclass & Activity Sheet
During This Free Telecall You Will:
- Find out 7 things you need to control before they control you
- Learn how 1/100th of your day is enough time to help you emerge from the swamp of chaos
- Receive 7 'do-able' actions to take immediately, to grasp some order in your life
- Download a task list to keep you organised and accountable
- Walk away with the start of a plan to be healthier, more financially stable, more connected with friends, more organised at work and home and to experience more fun, recreation and personal growth - all in 15 minutes a day
Download Your My Mini Adventures Activity Sheet
Here's a great little activity to get you out of just dreaming about life and actually planning it!