Become an affiliate
How would you like to spread the word about the My 15 Minutes program, earn commission for your referral and help us to help more people?
So what is an affiliate? This is a just another name for one of our community who refers people to our program...and gets paid a 'referral thank you' for doing it.
If you love the program, we guess you'll be telling people about it anyway and we want to thank you for your recommendation. For every person who registers via a referral from the unique link that we'll create for you, you'll earn 30% of their registration fee (after GST). (Not to mention a course like this is lots more fun with friends.)
You can use your special link on your website, blog, emails, Facebook and Twitter pages. We will take care of the administration, and keep track of all your sales and payments. You can access your own special portal at any time to check out your latest commissions.
All the nuts & bolts
- Affiliates earn 30% of all registrations for the My 15 Minutes program
- There is no limit on how many people you refer (so you can earn as much as you like)
- Payments are made at the end of each month through PayPal (or we can make a cheque or EFT payment if you prefer)
- We provide you with customised text links and logos you can use to promote the program online
- You'll get an email every time one of your referrals registers for the program
- It is free to become a referral partner (affiliate)
- The sign-up process is quick and simple, and you’ll receive your affiliate link by email straight away
Guidelines for playing fair...
- Commissions are paid 30 days after the end of the month of purchase by Paypal (although you can let us know if you prefer cheque or EFT)
- Spamming is not OK (we don't like it and we wouldn't want anyone promoting our programs this way). This means no unsolicited email marketing (or "spam") or posting through sites that contain offensive content
- We may not be able to track your sales if people you refer do not allow the cookies on their computer, or if they already have another affiliate's cookies on their system
- If a program membership that you receive a commission on is refunded, then the paid commission will be deducted from your future affiliate payments
- Commissions are calculated after GST has been deducted
- To make it fair for all, any members not complying with these conditions will have their affiliate membership cancelled immediately
- Affiliate commissions do not apply on sales in conjunction with special offers or on your own sale